Plan An Amazing Haunted Halloween Event
Whether you’re in charge of this year’s community haunted house or you’re planning a spooky sock hop, we’ve compiled a list of ten unique ideas for Halloween event supplies:
- Put the finishing touches to howlin’ good Halloween hootenanny plans.
Enhance the spookiness of your Halloween decorations with a fog machine.
- Pick a peck of Pick Your Poison beverage napkins for the bar.
- Add cemetery personalized candy bars to your Halloween favors list.
- Create-a placemat with past Halloween photos or children’s art to complement orange, black, or themed event tableware.
- Select a couple more traditional tombstones to round out a haunted graveyard scene.
- Can you possibly have too many cobwebs in your Halloween event supply arsenal? We think not – especially at this price! Stretch them ominously over picture and doorway corners, chandeliers and table skirts.
- Organize a neighborhood Halloween parade. Deck out truck beds, cars, and pull-behinds with parade supplies themed with these Halloween event supplies.
- Ask actors to dress in Halloween costumes at your haunted house or carnival party event.
- Hire a square dance caller to teach your guests a few moves at your Halloween cowboy party. Set up a section of party games in the corner for kids.
- Borrow an ice cream truck. Decorate it with Halloween banners. Wear a headscarf with braids and carefully roll thru your festival handing out bulk candy and freeze dried, astronaut ice cream.
Enjoy this year’s Halloween festivities and do tell us your favorite Halloween ideas!